- The SW-420 sensor module produce logic states depending on vibration and external force applied on it.
- When there is no vibration this module gives logic LOW output and when it feels vibration the output goes to logic HIGH.
- The working voltage of this module is between 3.3v to 5v DC and has a potentiometer to set sensitivity.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3-5V
- Output: Digital low/high 0/1
- Current : 15mA
- Using LM393 Comparator
- Size: Approx. 32x 14mm/ 1.26x 0.55inch
- Product no vibration, vibration switch is closed on state, the output terminal output low level, the green light is lit
- Product vibration, the vibration switch instantaneous disconnection, output the output high level, the green light is not bright
- Output can be directly connected to microcontroller, through single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low level, thus to detect whether there is a vibration environment, then alarm
1 Piece Vibration Tilt Sensor Module